Breaking News

Legalisation of Diploma

In order to start studying at a Russian university, international applicants must prepare a set of documents that are required for enrollment. The first thing to do is certify your high school diploma. This can be done by a consulate of the Russian Federation, but there are other options; see this section for details. Several countries have signed a special agreement with Russia under which a foreign education document is automatically recognized as valid. Read our article on legalization to learn if your country is on this list. Once you have completed studies at a Russian university and received a diploma, you will have to undergo the legalization procedure again – this time on Russian territory so that your education document is valid abroad.

General Information
Universities in Russia
Preparatory Department
Study in English
Legalization of Diploma

Tuition Fees in Russia

No comments